Wednesday, October 15, 2014

31 Psalm That Meet Me in the Mess - Blessed Though Sinful



Blessed are those whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit. - Psalm 32:2

When I fire away in an attempt to heal my own wounds...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2.

When I use gossip to cover my own insecurities...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2.

When my impatience snaps me and I spew out damage...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2.

When my pride becomes large and ugly and blots you out of sight...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2.

When my addiction to human approval takes priority over your approval...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2

When my tone is too harsh and my volume too loud...thank you Lord for Psalm 32:2.


When the last little head nods off and the weight of the day descends with guilt, I can hide under my covers and hear...

"Blessed are those whose sin the Lord does not count against them."



Want to read more from this series 31 Psalms That Meet Me in the Mess?  Click Here for a complete listing of daily posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment