Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Psalms That Meet Me in the Mess - Saved From the Darkest Hell





My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds, of your saving acts all day long - though I know not how to relate them all.
Psalm 71:15

God has performed some pretty righteous deeds in my life.  He has saved me front the darkest hell.  Does the world know that?  Does our tired and lonely world know how great God is?  

Is there some hope or refreshment that could be had from my story?  I want the world to know God.  I mean know Him so well that they fall on their knees in adoration.

If the world only knew...if they only knew just how amazing and unstoppable He is.  He never sleeps, He never rests, He never gives up.

I found myself in a Hell called separation.  Near divorce and death.  Death of joy, death of love, death of hope.  And then God moved in like a mighty, rushing wind.  He swept me off my tired and worn feet.  

He strengthened my family tighter and more solid than any earthly glue, bond, or pact.  He restored my marriage.  He gave things to my husband and I that we didn't even know we were lacking.  

The world needs to know what He is capable of.  They need to know what He's done.  They need to know how He loves.  

Every opportunity I get, I will tell of how He has saved me, no matter how flawed my storytelling abilities are.  To tell the world how God has saved you, usually requires you to divulge the Hell you were in.  That can be scary.  I know. 

But they deserve to know.  If we don't tell them, how will they know?  The world won't point them to God.  That's our great commission.  

Has the Lord done something so incredibly amazing for you? Please share with the world!  Share with us in the comments section!


Want to read more from this series, 31 Psalms That Meet Me in the Mess?  Click Here for a complete listing of daily posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment